Powered By Blogger

Saturday 30 January 2016

Shotberry

Shotberries are by far the best gift ideas or partying favours! :) I came across this business through Instagram and I am so glad I did! I have ordered from them at least 3-4 times in the past year and every time they have not disappointed. These ladies are situated in Toronto and I may say have excellent customer service! One time I was not able to meet them to pick up my order due to a tight schedule and you know what they did?!? They sent the shotberries via Uber. I really appreciated that and will never forget it. These ladies definitely go out of their way for their customers! :)


Not only is their customer service excellent but their actual product is such a neat, unique concept and absolutely delicious! In the picture above I ordered one of my best friends these shotberries for her birthday. Shotberry gives you the option to pick the type of chocolate you want your strawberries dipped in, the colour/decorations you want on your shotberries and the type of shot you want. These ones above have a shot of Crown Royal, as that is my friends favourite drink. Shotberry has a variety of shots that you can choose from whether it is alcoholic (i.e.: Tequila, Baileys, etc) or non-alchoholic (i.e.: Milk, etc), the options are endless. There are different ways you can eat these shotberries. You can take the shot, then eat your strawberry or you can shoot the shot in your strawberry and eat it. Can you say delicious?!?? :)

I rate this business an A+++, not only is their customer services excellent but their shotberries are a lot of fun and just absolutely delicious!

Check out their website below to place your order for Shotberries. Trust me, you will not be disappointed! :)

http://www.shotberrystore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment